Sunday 7 April 2013

Dixie


Recently I entered a competition over on Twitter to win £50 worth of jewellery from Dixi, an online Jewellery and Clothing shop, and I won! These are some of the beautiful rings that they sent to me (they also sent me a gorgeous necklace but I’m wearing it so forgot to take a photograph – doh!). They sell modern and vintage jewellery items, something perfect for everyone. I would definalty recommed that you follow them on Facebook and also on Twitter as this way you can keep up to date with their giveaways and their new collection, that is due to be released in the next couple of weeks - exciting! 
My personal favourite of all the rings above is the Sterling Silver Above Knuckle Ring! Its so delicate and unique, it adds a bit more detail to a plain outfit. Plus if you spend over £25 you get free Worldwide shipping!

No comments:

Post a Comment