Wednesday 29 May 2013

Elf

I heard about Elf along time ago but this is the first time I have ever ordered anything, and I have to say that the service, quality, and press were all excellent. The items that I ordered were all quite similar but I wanted to try out a different range of concealers, foundations and spot treatments.

The first item I ordered was Eyebrow Stencils as I thought they would help with giving my eyebrows a bit of shape  when I actually looked at them they were a lot thinner than I imagined so as of yet I have not used them simply for the fact I feel the stencils are too thin.



The next item was the Tone Correcting Concealer (in Ivory), I decided to order this as in the description it said that is masks skin tone imperfections and redness, and I find that my skin tone can sometimes be mismatched.



I also ordered the Zit Zapping Concealer (in fair), this concealer fights and prevents acne using a blend of Salicylic Acid, Tea Tree Oil and Camphor. The concealer hides and conceals blemishes. It isn't often that I get bad spots but I thought that this concealer would be perfect for when I did.



I saw the all over Cover Stick (Apricot Beige) and thought that it would be a handy size to throw into my bag and use if need be, while I am out.



I hate wearing Lipstick but since discovering Lipscote I love wearing it as you can hardly tell that you are wearing any, because of this I actually own only one lipstick so when I saw the lipstick in the shade of Fearless, I just couldn't resist it.


I love gel liner but i always find that the brushes never last very long so I thought that it was time to invest in a new one however silly me didn't think about geting a slanted one however this brush is really good.



The next thing is another concealer called Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter (in glow/fair) this is my favourite thing that I ordered and the highlighter, as I feel that it made my eyes look brighter and more awake.



The second to last thing that I received was a product called Zit Zapper. It helps to fight blemishes, reduce redness and swelling, I have used this product several times and found it really effective!



Finally the last time that I brought was a Mineral Foundation (in Porcelain , I have heard a lot of good things about mineral foundations so I thought I would jump on the band wagon. However since using the foundation I feel that it has made my face feel a little greasy so I am unsure if I will carry on using it or not.


No comments:

Post a Comment