Tuesday 26 February 2013

me.


These are a couple of photos that sum up me. I’m passionate about drawing and creating things, especially for my etsy site goffbot.com which I started in January but I have been making jewellery for over a year in preparation for setting up the shop. I also enjoy photography in my spare time, I usually use a Diana Lomo film camera or a cheap film camera and then send them away to get developed. I personally prefer to use a film camera, the grainy quality from my plastic film camera makes the photographs I take have a different feel. I am also extremely passionate about music, listening to and discovering new bands. Kids Can’t Fly are an unsigned band from the South of England, I go and watch them as much as I can and I plan on following them on tour next time they are performing!
Likes – music, art and salad!
Dislikes – lairs, the dark and the smell of bacon!

No comments:

Post a Comment