Tuesday 26 February 2013

University

So I’ve been at university for about 5months, and we are a couple of weeks into the second semester. Everything is changing rather rapidly, some of my flat mates and I have found a house and we are preparing to move in September. When I first came to university about 100 miles away from the tiny village of Wolvey I was worried about making friends and not fitting in. I really do not know what I was worried about, I have made four amazing friends that I can not imagine being in Cambridge with! They have made me feel so comfortable and really helped with the transition from being at home with my mum, to moving hours away from her. I really can not wait until September when we get our house and have endless fun tehe! Love these guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment