Friday 12 July 2013

My First Year at University

I have officially finished university for first year and I moved home at the June. Wow I honestly cannot believe that I have finished first year already, it only seems like yesterday that I was packing up all my things! 


To be honest my first year at university was not how I expected it to me at all, the main things that were different was in the Student Halls, there was a lot more people than I had anticipated living there. We were a flat of 9 very different girls, at the start the flat was a great place to be in but as the year went on things slowly went downhill, cracks started to show and tension began to show. But thankfully I made 4 amazing friends in the flat, and they've become really important to me. When I moved to university I honestly did not think that I would find a group of friends, that I can honestly call my best friends. 

My actual university life was great, I would only have a couple of days a week actually in university attending lectures and seminars. I thoroughly enjoyed my first year doing Media Studies and I honestly cannot wait for next year! Even though it's going to be a lot more hard work next year - I am excited to meet some new people and conquer more tasks.

No comments:

Post a Comment