Wednesday 26 June 2013

Lord Of The Rings

So on my list of things to do before I am 21, I wanted to watch the 'Lord Of The Ring' films. (I know shocking that I have not seen them yet!) When 'The Hobbit' came out in the cinema I went to see it and honestly I did not really enjoy the film greatly, considering that the book is only about 300 pages in it and they have decided to drag out it into three films I already had my doubts. Even though I said that I disliked it, I did enjoy about the first half an hour (I did think that some of the scenes introducing all the different characters were not necessary) and the bit when we met Gollum and then the ending, honestly that was about it. After not really enjoying 'The Hobbit'I was quite sceptical about weither I was going to enjoy the other films or not, but surprisingly I actually did think that they were good. Last week I watched the films with my boyfriend, and I ended up watching 'The Fellowship Of the Ring' the extended edition - BIG mistake, it lasted for nearly 4hrs! Half way through we stopped the film and watched something else for a while then went back to it - probably to try and keep me interested tehehe. Watching one film in extended edition was enough so we watched the cinematic versions of the others instead. Even though I kind of enjoyed them I do not think that I will be watching them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment